I like to keep things simple and structure projects based on your requirements. Typically arranging and delivering a project involves:
Arranging a project
- An unpaid requirements gathering call, to discuss your needs
- I create proposal, listing the components that you need set up and the support that I’ll provide
- I calculate the price of my projects based on my hourly rate, multiplied by how long I estimate it will take me to complete the work
- This is usually a fixed price so if it takes me longer than I predicted to do the configuration, you won’t pay more than the price that I quoted
- If necessary, we’ll arrange a kickoff call so that you can give me access to everything I need and we can discuss any outstanding questions about your requirements
- I create an initial version of the system
- We arrange one or more review calls so that you can review what I’ve set up and request changes
- I make revisions and if I’m working on automations, this is often when I’ll set those up
- We arrange a handover call to walk you through the finished version of the system
- I provide training for your team
If you would like to arrange ongoing support for ad-hoc workspace configuration, creation of automations or team training, I’m happy to provide that for you.
Usually my clients purchase a block of hours to use for these requests or arrange a monthly retainer.